Sunday, October 02, 2011

I AM LEGEND!!



I really am! :)


Even though MiikiPoo et moi confessed to not being this week with ze blog, this weekend we're on FIRE!!
My beautiful BABY!!


A few weeks ago, I bought an Olympus E-pl 1 [YAY], but when it was delivered Horror of all horrors, THE FLASH DIDN'T WORK! :'(
So after a heartbreaking few day's I received a replacement for it, and Hey Presto, It works!!


It ish so B-E-A-utiful! :)  I'll be taking some test snaps with it over the next couple of days :D




So, why am I a legend? Well other than being just plain awesome *cringe*, I Learnt something new today..




Fancy taking a guess?
...
..
I learnt how to make animated GIF's!!!! :D     I know it's really not all that, but it took a lot of effort with my measly PSE 8!
Lop-sided and too fast but FyAAH!



Also, I just dyed my hair. It was the colour of a Tangoed dead chicken (honestly, I quite liked it :$) , but now, I think it's more of a coppery ginger :) Which I don't mind too much either!
I used Naturtint: Arizona Copper :P if you ever need to know! xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooow! How did you make that animated gif! :0 Do you rekon you could shows how you made it in a nother blog? xx