Saturday, October 01, 2011

Whatssap!

Cute or what ;P
 Bonjour tout le monde! Ca va?^^


I apologise in advance for the typing mistakes, I think i've had a little too much Asahi beer :S 
You might also notice that i'll blabber a lot.
(Don't worry i'm not an alcoholic or anything, i'm just chilling whilst writing this post.)


 Well LOADS has been going on recently, and as you would have seen i haven't posted anything since i was in Japanzz. (Sorry, everything has been really hectic!)
I will promise all UWO's out there that a proper post (on both Blogs) will be up by next week ^^ (wait for it) ;)


 'L' What.Is.Up with the weather?! It's Autumn man.. Autumn, why is it hotter than in the summer -_-  Well shouldn't be complaining really should I ^^ Time to catch some rays ;D


 So, college has started which means Essays..essays..essays..sketchbook.. -_-
 (Which explains why Junkie & I haven't had time to blog much) :S But we'll get used to it and make blogging a habit, so PLEASE have a little faith in us :D 


The small things in life which make you happy
-A random guy walking up to us to say Hi, which did actually make my day, well not until we had to enter the textiles room of doom!-_-  


-Singing along to a song which matches the situation your in...
[ I think i'm ugly and nobody want to love me. Just like her I wanna be pretty, I wanna be pretty. Don't lie to my face, coz I know I am ugly.] 2ne1 'Ugly'


-I bought a new Nail varnish! Encouraged by Junkie... I do have a feeling  it was worth getting ;) SO when I next try it on i shall upload pictures on our other Blog :D Check out the website, they have some newly released varnishes (of which the silver foil effect one, i bought today)
  ---> http://www.barrym.com/products/nails.asp


  EXCITEMENT! >_<   Upcoming events :
-Junkie & I are going to London for an exhibition kinda thing.. 
-G-Dragon might release his solo album in October (I've read on a gossip site/might not even be true)
-Posh Certificate evening back at schoolio
-The Darkness Concert :D
-Nickelback's album will be released in 50 days! (November 21)
-Birthday in December! (Its pretty soon, well soon enough to get excited :P )
-Le Noel/ Christmas! (+German Christmas market!)
-Of course followed by New year :D


 Anyone wanna share what they are excited about? Any gigs? Shows?Album releases? Anyyythinng..??  It would be awesome to hear :D (If anyone does know when G-dragon's solo album will be released, please let us know) :D 


 OH! I have another question... I'm wondering if anyone who has been to 2ne1's Nolza Concert,could share some pictures which they took? :S(I'm just really curious^^) It must have been superly aweshome! Oh L i'm Jealous! :3


Ninjas & Pirates agree: Cowboys suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool!! I cant get enough of your blogging!