Sunday, October 09, 2011

Yays & Nays

Well..


What else can I say than.. I AM IN LE HEAVEN >_<
Le'mme show ya' 
                                           Japanese Nom,Nom's 
It was sent to me, from Japnazz ;)

Sorry about the picture quality, the lighting was weird :S


Taiyaki (たい焼き, literally "baked sea bream") is a Japanese fish shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened adzuki beans.

For those who have never had it before... you're seriously missing out! 
C'est délicieux ^^


...

  EXCITEMENT! >_<   Upcoming events :
-Junkie & I are going to London for an exhibition kinda thing..  

-G-Dragon might release his solo album in October (I've read on a gossip site/might not even be true) 

-Dinosaur Day with Junkie (& others?)  ;)           [newly added]
-Posh Certificate evening back at schoolio
-The Darkness Concert :D
-Nickelb
ack's album will be released in 50 days! (November 21)
-Birthday in December! (Its pretty soon, well soon enough to get excited :P )
-Le Noel/ Christmas! (+German Christmas market!)
-Of course followed by New year :D

If you have noticed the 'X by GD's album release note... it ain't happening anymore...
 (well not for another while). Disappointing yet true... 
Yeah.. some problems have shown up, concerning GD. I wish to not think much about it so, sorry I can't give any more information on this, but google will help if you'd like to know what has happened.

I ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS OF COLLEGE TOMORROW! *yaaaaaaaaayy*

I'm deeply sorry about this super short update from me...

 but I HAVE to go back & finish writing my essays...      T.T



 Reality is for people with no imagination.

No comments: