Saturday, December 03, 2011

Advent Challenge: Day 3

Third day of the challenge and I am feeling CHRISTMASSY!! Anybody with me on this?
At first I thought it might of been a Babushka.. But no, it would never dare to be THAT cool. :|

CHOIR BOY!!
Currently here, in the Land of Worcs, we have a Victorian Christmas fayre going on, where loads of stalls are set up throughout the city selling goodies like food, jewellery etc with a stereotypical set of fair rides down the backstreets [Yes, I did go on a few],

But I have to admit something.. 
I ate practically every type of food that was on offer.. -- Smarties Fudge, Chinese-Style Noodles, Watermelon Fizzy Lace, a MaHOOSIVE slice of pizza, Dutch Mini Pancakes, Mulled Wine (with Mince Pie) , Churros, Brockwurst in a bun, Vanilla Tablet, Candyfloss and 2 pieces of Baklava. 
Boy, oh boy is the Wii Fit going to tell me off tomorrow!!

No comments: