Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fatty Fat Fat !


Once again i've failed (surprise surprise) so now I think I'll just stop promising things.
Forever. 
Kay?  
So recently, I really haven't done much other than get fat. Seriously, the amount of 'Junk' I've eaten is incredible.. Even the Wii fit told me off and said I was too fat.  
Blasted cake! 
Speaking of cake here are some Pic-A-tures of some cakes I made as a gift to a friend (t'was another birthday, but I only gave her 2 out of 24 since I'm a greedy pig..)


 
And another snap of the masses of cookies, Correction, Vegan cookies *winks* I made with my mother after a particularly lazy day! :D
I had more.. A lot more..
Honestly, if I knew how to do a fat faced smiley I would put it here ________ 
;) 
So I've been fighting another incredible illness called MIGRAINES! Okay, okay, maybe not an illness but bad enough right? Right????? 
Not much going on in Junki land really but since we haven't got much time left of freedom I really need to start gettin' crafty! 
*Insert necessary joke here*

Please, check out ze other blog for some nail art related pictures.. Oh and follow us?  
P.s. Imma take the stick out my bottom and start kicking butt in ze blogging world. Trust me!

No comments: